In celebration of 2NE1′s New Evolution World Tour Concert for this year, we’ll be launching our third project, Mission: NOLZA! But before that, here’s a link to check back at our project for last year’s Nolza Concert. This year, we will be tuning down with the amount of gifts but we’ll be keeping in mind how these gifts will benefit not only Bom herself, but reach out to the needy.
1. 2NE1 FOREST PROJECT
As per YGE’s request, all fansites are advised to join “2NE1 Forest Project”.
Trees will be planted under the name of 2NE1 in South Sudan to support the local residents who are suffering from great poverty and diseases.
With this, WeLoveBom have decided to join this project instead and we are buying 20 mango trees for this project. It costs around 345USD and the display is pretty much the same as the rice wreath we were supposed to get – 2 ribbons + messages and a banner.
Either way, this will all be to help our less fortunate brothers and sisters from another side of the globe. We are grateful for everyone’s help and donation, we don’t know how to thank you enough!
2. SPA BASKET
Also, being concerned about our spring goddess’s health and wellness, we will be sending a small spa basket to her in hope that she’ll be able to rest and bathe well after the concerts.
*Donors’ names will be put in a customized WLB post card which will be included in the spa basket.
1. Mango tree – USD 345
2. Spa Basket – USD100 (SF included)
To donate simply choose your method of donation and send a tweet to Unnie Admin at @jiebrick on Twitter or if you’re not on Twitter, fill up the form below and send it to us thru email@example.com with the subject “WeLoveBom Project #3 Donation”
- PAYPAL (WORLDWIDE)
- Accept donations made with credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal right away.
- Donors don’t need a PayPal account to make their donations.
- If you can’t proceed to your online banking, turn off your pop-up blocker.
- CONCEALED CASH (Malaysia, Philippines & Singapore ONLY)
- We will SEND you an email with the complete address.
- Wrap your money with a piece of paper with your name written on it in a safe/secured envelope.
- Mail it to the respective address that we will provide you.
- Western Union (WORLDWIDE)
- For more details you can go to http://www.westernunion.com
- BANK DEPOSIT (Malaysia ONLY)
- We will be sending you an email of the account’s owner and the account number