- CL asked “Bom-chan! How do you feel?” and Bom answered “Bom-chan feels so good!”. She was so cute.
- Minzy was ero as always, Dara had a small and pretty face, CL was sexy and Bom’s voice, face and all was cute!
★ At the drawing time, the girls had to draw Blackjack Nolza’s Logo. Bom’s drawing didn’t look like a (a spade, BJN logo) but like a butt with growing wings. Before show it to the fans, CL and the MC laughed so hard. Then the MC added a stick to the drawing but…
MC: Bom, you’d better not draw that ^^; because it looks like a butt with something into it!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Then Bom and the fans laughed too. The victory of the resulting logo drawing was for Bom.
- Dara was so pretty, Minzy was charming, Bom’s voice was awesome and CL was so sexy.
- Bom sprayed her mist spray.
- Bom sprayed her mist spray like 30mins after the fanmeeting started and also inside of her clothes.
- Bom wanted to go somewhere and the manager was behind her.
Bom: can I go?
Manager: You can’t.
- The girls forgot the Jap lyrics so they sang in Korean and mixed w/Jap and it sounded like alien language.
If there’s a box in the room and the manager says not to open it, which member would most likely open it? (Fans scream) “Bom~ Bom~~”
Other people Bom would open it and even Bom said Bom will open it… “Open the box!” like that? ㅋㅋ
MC: Would Bom really open the box?
Bom: Yeah~~ If they tell me not to open it, it just makes me want to open it.
Bom: I think I’d open the box even just a little bit
MC: I think that’s human psychology. Even I’m like thatㅋㅋ
many securities even only have Bom.. fans were blocked but Bom still walked close to get things from fans, sweet Bom
Osaka Drawing showdown
Dara –> CL
Minzy –> Bom
Bom –> Minzy
CL –> Dara
1st place to Dara
1. The duck floating in Dojima river 1st place to CL
2. YG 1st place to Bom
Minzy was super cute, CL was so sexy, Dara was so thin but pretty! Bom wore pants (couldn’t see legs) but she’s my goddess!
Bom: I studied Japanese for the fanmeetings!
Bom: It’s a lie
MC: But Bom is better than before (speaking Japanese)