WELOVEBOM PROJECT#7: Bom And I

7thpro

Ever since you’ve been supporting Park Bom, have you ever asked yourself what is Park Bom to you?

If yes, then that is great! This is the time you can tell Bom what she means to you. If no, that is no problem. This is now the time to answer that question yourself and actually let Bom know about it. Lately, Bom’s been sharing these mysterious and sad diary posts on her Line Play. Nobody knows what is the reason behind but whatever it is, we just want to make her feel all our love and support for her, right?

For this project, we just want to let Bom know that we are all supporting her no matter what. We just need a little of your time to take a picture of yourself holding up a placard (or a paper or ipad tablet; anything of your choice) with the biggest beautiful smile on your face and on the placard would be “Park Bom is _______________________.” along with your birthday greeting. (pose may be like on the photo below)

Image found via google.com
  • May be one person, or with another or a group in a photo holding a placard.
  • No word limit as long as the message can be clearly read.
  • Make sure to have proper lighting in the photo as possible.
  • Message should be something positive (motivational, inspiring, or just a compliment) and should only be in one sentence.
  • Be as creative as possible. Surprise Bom!

1237759_547314668651065_904771657_n

Send in your photos as a comment in this post or if you want to send it privately, you can e-mail it to us at welovebom13@hotmail.com with the subject “Project #7: Photo Submission”. Make sure to submit in this format:

Name:

Age:

Country:

Photo: (paste image url here)

For the image URL, you can get it thru any online web-hosting sites (like tinypic.com, photobucket.com, or imgur.com) and then copy and paste the direct link (which ends with “.jpg” or “.png”).

CAMERA SHY? You can just write words of encouragement and birthday greetings for Bom! Message is limited to 500 characters only. No emoticons to be used and no shipping to be mentioned. Fill up the form below and submit it as a comment to this post.

Name:

Country:

Message:

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: TBA.

We highly encourage everyone to participate with this message-writing. The more, the merrier~ Fighting! ❤

Advertisements

90 thoughts on “WELOVEBOM PROJECT#7: Bom And I

1. Ariel Thet

Name-Ariel Thet
    age-20
    Country-Myanmar
    Comment-park Bom is always my first priority,,I love her no matter what,checking Bom’s updates on Twitter,Instagram and line play becomes one of my daily routine!!!

1. kissnot_kc

Name- kclyn soliguen
      age- 17
      country-philippines
      comment- hi park bom unni your so cute, dont lose hope just keep fighting… fighting.. fighting…. i will always love park bom forever.

1. martha

My name is martha
      i am from indonesia
      i love support park bom..i love her so much..i always check about her news everytime..she’s my bias in korea.. 🙂

2. nikaistar Post author

Hello!
      Due to unfortunate jam of schedules, we were unable to finish this so we are continuing now for Bom’s upcoming birthday. You are more than welcome to join!

2. Yoomi (@yoomiyoopark)

Name : Yumika
    Country : Indonesia
    Message : I have die everyday waiting for you unnie. Wish you a very happy birthday ever. Come to Indonesia juseyo, we have so delicious roasted corn here. ㅋㅋㅋ
    I love you for a thousand more. You’re love itself.

3. Lee Seung Chan

Name: kawthar (Nickname:Kai-chan)

Country:Morocco

Message: hello Bom.I’m a Moroccan blackjack who loves you so much.I love 2NE1,you girls are the best,but you park Bom,you’re my sunshine after the rain.Always keep your cute smile.We love you,and thank you.

4. Annie (탑❤) (@tabispanda)

Name: Annie
    Country: Australia

Message: Park Bom is forever my beautiful unnie, my number one. You make me smile every day. Bommie no matter what anyone says continue to sing because you’re voice is amazing and it should be heard. We will be waiting with hope for you solo album soon we know it will be worth waiting for. Continue to always smile and never be discouraged because we are always here for you! fighting! I will be here waiting for the day 2ne1 comes to Australia, to see you! ㅋㅋㅋ. I love you Bommie!
    With love on your birthday. Annie. xoxo

5. nikaistar Post author

Name: Nikai
    Country: Canada
    Message: Hope to hear more of your soulful voice~ Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. You are one of the best part of our lives. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PARK BOM. Lots of love.

6. Aisyah

Name: Aisyah

Country: Singapore

Message: Hello Bommie unnie! ^^ HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAY!!! 🙂 You’re such an inspiration and you’re so beautiful you shouldn’t be so self-conscious haha. Your voice is my favourite and you have such a lovely amazing voice. You’re indeed like Beyonce haha. Hope you have a wonderful 2014 and be a more wonderful and beautiful Park Bom ❤

7. Shyan

Name: Shyan
    Age: 20
    Country: US

I love you more than any other singer on the planet. You inspire me everyday. Stop hiding out in your cave and tweet some more. Post more pics on instagram. Bombshells always miss you ❤ HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

8. Matheus

Name: Matheus

Country: Brazil

Message: Even being a little lazy, I love you, I love all that is in you, your voice, your charisma. Park Bom You’re the Best

9. Syamira

Name: Syamira
    Country: Malaysia
    Message: Happy birthday to my dearest Bom unnie! Please keep being positive and be the way you are. People can say anything they want. But remember, there are people who will always support and love you for who you are! Never lose any confidence. You’re the one who always made my day whenever I’m sad. I thank you for that Bommie ah. I love you so much!

10. nokey

Name : nokey
    Country : Indonesia
    Message : Park Bom Is my first and the last woman bias. my love for you is higher than to my BF. Pliss stay healthy, adorable, pretty and dont look down to yourself. You are perfect as you are….Thank you so much tht I have opportunity to hear ur voice. I hope you can realease an album soon….Cant wait to meet you. Bommie Saranghae …love you so much be bright as spring my lady.

11. 083229l

Name: Suzi
    Country: Singapore
    Message: Park Bom jjang! Park Bom jjang! Happy Birthday Park Bom! Here’s wishing you a wonderful year ahead!! Stay funny, awesome and beautiful! Continue to take good care of that soulful voice cause we can’t get enough of it! 🙂 Lots of love~~

12. Peter

Name:Peter A.

Country: CALIFORNIA, USA

Message: Hey wassup Bommie noona Happy Birthday! Hahah let’s go to baskin robins and let’s get turn up there and have a blast!! Anyway I just wanted to say I’ve been following 2ne1 ever since you guys debuted back in May of 09 and I’m glad that I did. I got to know you through 2ne1tv which I miss by the way, and I think you’re such a wonderful person. Your personality is out of the blue, you can be so funny and adorable at the same time, which makes you a really awesome person. I wish you good health, keep getting better with your singing career, and don’t let anyone put you down. Please comeback to California and have a concert again! Fighting noona!!

13. gabyvallie

Name: Gaby
    Country: Indonesia
    Message:
    Happiest birthday Bommie-unnie~ ^o^ wish you have an amazing bday. Till the very end, you will always have BlackJacks’ support through anything. So don’t let what people said brings you down. You are GREAT! ^^ GOD bless you unnie~
    Oh, I’ll see you soon in the tour! You guys are finally coming to Indonesia \^o^/ kekeke
    All the very best for the tour. NOLZA!!!

14. Far Far Away

Name: Irdina
    Country: Singapore
    Message:
    Eyyo Bom-unnie HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you so much,never stop being the funny 8-dimensional girl and also for always exuding positive energy!!, Love your vocal prowess, I can listen to your errday. Definitely looking forward to your AON tour this year! You’re stopping by Singapore so I can’t wait to you see guys perform on stage again.
    I hope you have an amazing birthday, stay happy always! Hope you will be blessed with good health and wealth always. Saranghae unnie-ya!! Fighting!

15. Agathe

Name: Agathe
    Country: France
    Message:
    Hello Bom Unnie and Happy Birthday !!! I love you and love your voice !! I hope you will continue to sing for a long time and I hope YG will let you make a lot of solos !!!!! This will be a good birthday present from him to let you make a solo right ? ^.^ It will even be a present for Blackjacks kkkk Anyway you know Blackjacks will always be by your side we love you !!!!! ❤ Happy Birhtday !!! ❤

16. Lee jieying

Name: Jieying
    Country: Singapore
    Message:
    Unnie! HAPPY BIRTHDAY~ ^^ is 31 still icecream to you? kkk
    You’re very special and you give off an energy that makes people happy too.
    My Bommie unnie stay healthy and continue being the alien that you’re now,
    take some rest during tight schedules and eat well! I love you lots and I will support you forever and ever.
    I’m really looking forward to see you girls in Singapore for the AON tour!! It would be my second time seeing 2ne1 perform in my country kk. H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y P A R K B O M

17. Noel

Name: Noel

Country: United States

Message: I really love it when you are energetic and happy on stage just playing with your members!! I also love that you put your heart and soul into singing and give emotional performances!! You are truly great!! I hope that this year you are able to show more of yourself to your fans and not shy away from us because we are always here to support you and love you!! Also I can’t wait for a Bommie solo!! Have the BEST birthday!! I will pray that you receive happiness and love.

18. She

Name : she
    age : 23
    country : indonesia
    msg : hapy bday my bom bom bom… The corn princess… Wish u all the best! Do it more what make you happy.. We will always happy too n support you ALWAYS!! Park Bom is d best. Love you.. Come to indonesia Asap please..

19. Allyza Potenciano

Name: Allyza

Country: Philippines

Message: Bom! Happy happy birthday 🙂 you don’t know how special you are to me. Since the first time that i watched the mv of i don’t care, i already noticed you. Your appearance and your talent. I love you! You are my inspiration 🙂 just continue on inspiring other people. Don’t forget to pray. And just stay happy! We will always be here for you. Happy happy birthday bom!! Can’t wait to watch your concert here in the philippines, i’m sure it will become a memorable experience 🙂 i love you so much bom! God bless you, God bless 2ne1, YG, and your family 🙂

20. christmaslearning

Name: Ruth Pan
    Country: Taiwan
    Message: Hello Bom unnie. Your cute spirit always makes me happy when I have troubles. Every day I need to check out the fansites for your news. It has become a habit to check and see whether you are doing well. Fans always love you and 2NE1! Think of us and be happy every day because we hope you all are happy and healthy always. Thanks for all your efforts to improve and show us such incredible performances. Fighting for AON!

21. Clarisse Adianne R. Adriank

Name: Clarisse Adianne R. Adriano
    Age: 11 almost 12
    Country: Philippines
    Message: Hi Bommie unnie! I wish you a happy happy birthday. I’m still waiting for your concert here in the Philippines. You are my idol , my ultimate bias, and my inspiration. I want to see you personally and I want to be with you for a long time. You inspired me to be a K-POPPER and I will always support you, 2ne1 and all your recent and future projects. I love you Bommie! 사랑해요! I love you so much!

22. Clarisse Adianne R. Adriano

Name: Clarisse Adianne R. Adriano
    Age: 11 almost 12
    Country: Philippines

23. Pingback: [PROJECT #8] 31 FLAVOURS OF PARK BOM – Birthday Support | WeLoveBom

24. OH HUI LING

Name: HL
    Country: Malaysia
    Message: Hello Bommie unnie!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I just want to say I LOVE YOU a lot. Stay healthy and love corn! Blackjacks around the world love 2NE1 and we will support you all no matter what happens. ALL OR NOTHING HWAITING! Park Bom jjang! I wish I could ship some healthy foods, cosmetics and fresh corns to you. Don’t touch my healthy foods.. Don’t touch my hwa jang pun.. love to listen to your voice all the time. I love to hear your songs every day and night. Take care and love ya!

25. SHEMA DODGERS (@jhyuns90)

Name: Shema Hanf
    Country: Malaysia
    Message: Hi Bom eonnie. Saengil Chukahae. May you have a brighteous yet happening birthday. I love to listen to your voice damn much and your personality is just way too cute. And the way you dressed-up is a perfection. Keep on doing things you like and never stop dreaming eonnie. Every little possible thing starts from dreaming. I just want you to stay healthy and cheer up so that you can go ‘wild’ on stage. Himnaeseyo eonnie, I know its tiring but Blackjacks will keep supporting you because you are so worthy. Love you and take care Bom eonnie!!!

26. mari

Nome: Mari
    Nazione:Italy
    Messaggio :Bom hello, I’m your big fan, I follow you since you appeared in the video of Kim Ji Eun – Tell me once again, And ‘was love at first sight, I’m 21 years old and want to be like you, you are the sweetest and the most beautiful I’ve ever seen, your voice sounds like that of an angel, I always get emotional with your voice, I cried a lot when I heard your version of stand ‘up, Bommie would like to hear more of your voice in the future, because it is the most
    beautiful voice, a happy birthday passes, I will follow you forever!

27. Camy (@blackjackb2uty)

Camy,
    from Malaysia.

Happy birthday Bom!!! I hope you know that you’re beautiful inside and out. Keep doing what you love most and be happy. You have our support in whatever you do. You will never be forgotten. We love you, always.

28. MikeGotham Balthier

Name: Mike

Age: 17

Country: Greece

Message : Hello Park Bom I don’t know if you are ever going to read this but i rly hope you will so i am going to try.. You are the first person who got me into Kpop, i was searching for cute girl pictures and it had your name so i went to see who is Park Bom.. I was shocked from your beauty but what i didn’t know back then is that you were an amazing person too… I am listening to your music till this day and i feel that everyday i learn something new about you! As an artist you are a pro you when to look and act like a Diva while we all know that in reality you are a cute person and not hmm CL style ahaha You are my bias since the first week i got into kpop because of your talent ,your beauty and of course your personality.. You are down on earth and you live like every other normal person.. but you are not a normal person you are really special… and you ispire me every single day… I even started to learn Korean so one day i might get the chance to meet you.. this is my ultimate dream..but even if you just read something that i wrote it’s going to mean a lot for me ! Anyway there are so many things i wanna tell you but I will stay with the hope that one day i will meet you and ill tell you the rest in person…사랑해요. To you I am just a fan.. To me you are my everything!

29. Jinwoo's wifeu~ (@zeyniiDara)

Name: Zeynii

Age: 20

Country: Philippines

Message: Hello Park Bom-unnie! I would like to greet you a happy birthday! How old are you again? Sixteen? Eh? No? Ah! Twenty? Eh? No again? So, how old are you? EEHHHHH?!!! You’re kidding right? Unnie doesn’t look like thirty one at all. Thirty one for Bommie and us, blackjacks, is ICE CREAM! LOL, LOL, LOL. Anyway, may your birthday and every day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles, the sounds of laughter, the feeling of love and the sharing of good cheer. I wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come… I wish you have more and more and more songs in the future so that we blackjacks would be inspired by listening to unnie’s soulful voice. May you continue to be an inspiration to many aspiring singers and even your juniors in the industry. May you achieve the greatest success along with 2NE1. I hope you will release a lot more music because you don’t know how much deprived your blackjacks are. Huhuhu (I also hope for that English Album that has been delayed for four years now). Unnie, I wish you will also try acting. Hehehe. And also, more and more endorsements. I wish you will have a solo endorsement too. So, errr…. Lastly, may your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!! We love you so much!

30. fyhwhiterose

Name : nisrina
    Age : 14
    Country : Indonesia
    Message : 안녕 언니!*^^* happy birthday to you! Wish you allthe best and Hopefully this year god gives you a lot of blessings. Amen^^ How old are you now? You do not need to grieve with reduced old. We the Blackjacks will always support you no matter what!Dont listen to the words of the anti-fans who are jealous of the excess that you have~This may simply be a message from me, I hope you read it; ^; once again, happy birthday goddess of 2ne1!

31. Darlene Le (@darlenexxi)

Name: Darlene Le
    Country: USA
    Message: Hi my dear Bommie unnie! To me, you-the one and only Park Bom- is always and forever a huge and great inspiration. You never give up on anything you do. You follow what you love and enjoy with the most dedicated heart. You also show us how to appreciate the beloved people around you. That’s why I never leave being your fan! Ever! I wish my Bommie will have your 31st birthday happily with your beloved ones! I wish you all the best things ever! I wish for all your wishes to come true, to bring only smiles and happinesses for my dear Park Bom! FIGHTING! I’m lovin’ you till the end!

32. davidpython13

Name: David Thompson

Country: USA

Message: Happy Birthday Park Bom ! Thank you and 2NE1 for all the great music and cool dancing. Hope to see 2NE1 in concert in USA. Love you !! I enjoy Kpop and pop, and hard rock. Do you ever listen to or watch videos from Alice Cooper or Motley Crue?

33. mera

Name:Mera
    Age:17
    Country: Malaysia
    Park bom unnie you’re jjang!!! I love to see your beautiful smile please smile always

34. Ivy

Name: Ivy Huynh

Country: USA

Message: Unnie! My beautiful and gorgeous queen! You’re forever my inspiration. You’re proof that working hard can get you to your goals. I will forever be your fan. I also want to say, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK BOM! Age means nothing! Keep staying beautiful and don’t eat too much corn, LOL. Once a Blackjack, always a blackjack. I will follow 2NE1 till the end, so please stay healthy and be happy. I wish to be able to hear your voice for a very very long time. Never stop singing, no matter what~ Your voice is like an angel, you just keep falling in love with it every time you hear it again. I would be so happy if unnie were to release a solo album. Remember that you have lots of fans around the world who trust and believe in YOU. Again, have a wonderful birthday, may all your wishes come true. I love you, WE love you, BLACKJACKS love you! One day I will go to your concert, so you must keep singing. ❤ God Bless you, your family, 2NE1, and YG Family.
    Love you lots & thank you so much for all that you have done
    Ivy Huynh, xoxoxo ❤

35. Selena (@2Selena1)

Name: Selena Rodriguez
    Country:USA
    Message: Bom unnie I wish you a very Happy Birthday with good health and many blessings. You are such an inspiration for me, and I hope you know that your fans will always be with you no matter what. I can’t wait to see you back onstage along with the rest of the girls, I wish you the best of luck and once again Happy Birthday.

36. terry

Name : Terry

Country : Indonesia

Message : Park Bom is diamond woman,,you always shinning like diamond even some people try to make you down. my love for you is unconditionally,,no matter what happen i always love you. please remember when you feel down “You are Park Bom,, We are Bombshells and We always love and support you”. I hope this year you can release your solo album and have boyfriend..

37. Triani

Name: Triani
    Country: Indonesia
    Message: Unnie you’re my inspiration, i love you all the ways! Come pls to Indonesia~ no matter what happen, you’ll always in my heart! Happy birthday Bommie unnie! Hope you get anything you want ㅋㅋㅋ

38. Chonnikan Nimfuk

Name : Chonnikan Nimfuk (Goi)
    Country : Thailand
    Message : I’ve known unnie since Forever with you and We belong together. I can say that i was falling for this girl. Unnie you are so cute and your voice is so perfect, your voice is picking me up every time i fall. You will always be my star Park Bom unnie. I love you so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY,WISH YOU ANOTHER BEST YEAR. AND WISH ALL THE BAD THING WON’T GET NEAR YOU. ❤
    Photo : http://s75.photobucket.com/user/Chonnikan_Nimfuk/media/initpintu_526F672C_zps4364a36f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

39. ninatqa

name: nina
    country : malaysia
    bommie unnie,my gorgeous talented cute funny sexy diva,,happy birthday and have a blast. you were and will always be my biggest inspiration.

40. Hedoro

Name: Kamila
    Age: 16
    Country: Poland
    Message: When I found Park Bom, my life has changed. Each day has become a wonderful thanks to my lovely Bommi. Unnie, your voice is the most beautiful in the world, and your smile makes me want to live. You are to me like an angel, you make my every day beautiful. You’re valuable, unique and wonderful person! No matter what happens, your fans will never let you leave. I love you, Bommi unnie. Let your dreams come true! Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me, for us. Blackjacks love you forever!

41. kasmahanie

Name : kasmahanie
    Country : Malaysia

Message : Wishing you my special person a special day as special in everyway as you are, Happy Birthday our Lady Spring. May all your wishes come true, today and every single day. Keep being awesome, adorable, fabulous, lovely and always take care. Unnie, I will wait your solo album patiently, saranghaeyo!

42. Daria

Name: Daria
    Country: Poland

Message: Happy Birthday Bom! I love you all my little heart and you’re mean so much for me. I waiting for your solo album! Becouse your voice is so beautiful to me. Take care!

43. Jessica

Jessica from New York
    Happy B-Day Bommie I wish you the best birthday on the universe. Lady spring is blossoming even more as each year passes. You look more beautiful and sing like a Goddess. You are my inspiration because you never give up. I am so happy to be a Bombshell. Everything about you makes me happy. Wishing you the best XoXo Jessie

44. withparkbom

Name: Carolina Garcez

Country: Brazil

Message: Bom, your birthday is the day to celebrate the birth of my biggest inspiration and to thank you for more one year of pride! You gave strenght to fight against depression… You really saved my life. There’s nothing I would change about you, just keep being yourself, beautiful, talented as always, healthy and happy, keep just being Park Bom. No matter what happens, I’ll always be here for you. Happy Birthday my Queen, I love you!

45. withparkbom

Omo… I’ve made a mistake on my message! In this part “You gave strenght to fight against depression…” Is actually “You gave me* strenght to fight against depression…” I’m sorry for bothering, but could you guys fix it for me before printing it into the booklet? T-T

46. Ju Ann

Name : Ju Ann
    Age: 17
    Country: Malaysia
    Message: 봄이언니 생일축하해용! 끝까지 사랑하자 ♥ FOREVER 2NE1! 봄이 화이팅! I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY ^^

47. TanShiYing

Happy birthday Bomie unnie (:
    Hope you have a blast with your friends and family 😊😘😘 Fighting!

48. ZYou95

Name-ZYou95
    Age-19
    Country-Malaysia
    Message-Hello~Bom unnie~ first of all,HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!^_^ Wish you happy everyday and I want to say I love you so much~No matter what happen ,even when the sky is falling down ,I promise you ,I will love 2NE1 Forever~At the end ,Happy Birthday to you again~

49. Melissa L.

Name: Melissa L.
    Age:22
    Country:U.S.A
    Message: Hi Bommie, I want to wish you a Happy Happy Birthday. I hope you have wonderful day on your Birthday. I really really love your voice. Always keep being the 8d beautiful girl we all know. I will always support you no matter what. We love you Bom.

50. Norish

Name: Dhania
    Age: 16
    Country: Malaysia
    Message: Hello Bommie, happy birthday! Have a great day and continue to make people happy with your beautiful voice and your beautiful character. You’re one of the best singers alive and I will continue to support 2NE1 in the future. I love you! Nolza~

51. natasha7852

Name: Natasha
    Age: 18
    Country: Serbia
    Message: Hi, Bommie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ^_^ ♥
    I am so confused, I don’t know exactly how to start… English is not my first language, but I will give my best to express how I feel. 🙂 There are so many things you should hear…You are beautiful woman, my role model and my inspiration. I would be very happy If someday I could be successful, kind, smart and pretty just like you are. These words are from the bottom of my heart. Sometimes I feel just like I know you, like you are my sister or my friend. I want you to be happy and satisfied, because you truly deserve it! 🙂 And, you have so much honest people who will support you, respect you, and give you their love no matter what happens. Stay strong, fight for your dreams and wishes! I hope that you will find a man who will love you, understand you, and respect you just the way you are. If you’ve found him already, and if he lays somewhere deep in your heart, don’t let him go, fight for him and never repress your feelings. Put your own happiness at the first place! 🙂
    Well, that’s it generally, smile, dream, work hard as always, and everything will fall into place! I hope that you will see this some day! ^^ I wish you the best, and I love you very much! 2NE1 BEST GIRL GROUP! Fighting! ♥♥♥

52. rararara

Name: Rara
    Age: 25
    Country: Indonesia
    Message: Hi, Bommie.. This song always reminds me of you ♬ You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You’ll never know dear how much I love you. Please don’t take my sunshine away ♬
    Happy Birthday and Stay Gorgeous, Ma Luv ^^

53. Nanase

Name: Gabriela Lopez

Country: Mexico

Message: Bommie! My dear alien unnie! You mean so much to me, thanks for being back on stage sharing your soulful voice with all Blackjacks. I missed you so much! You, your voice, your cute smile, even your randomness! kkk Please always keep learning how to be a better singer, practice your technique and remember to update twitter more often! You cheer up our days.
    I love you so much! Please come to Mexico sometime!
    Always be healthy and happy.

54. Nadia

Name: Nadia Imani
    Country: Indonesia
    Message: Happy birthday our lovely spring goddess wish you all the best, more success, stay healthy, stay adorable barbie eonnie. hope this birthday will gives you so much memories that you’ll never forget. No matter if you’re getting old, for us (Black jacks) you are still our 5 yo adorable girl.we’ll never ever forget you so dont think that you’ll being forgetten. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PARK BOM.

55. vipbj

Name: chantika
    Country: indonesia
    Message: i have been a blackjack since 2010 but this is my first time doing this. i dont know whether Bom unnie will read this or not, but i still hope the best for you, and will always do. happy birthday!

56. Francisca

Name: Francisca
    Age: 24
    Country: Chile
    Comment: Park Bom is my inspiration. When I’m sad, I always watch 2ne1TV and I laugh for hours with Park Bom’s jokes. We love you, Bommie. No matter what; we’ll love you.

57. Ariel Thet

Name-Ariel Thet
    Country-Myanmar
    Message- I have been a Bombshell for 3 years! And you never upset me, Bom ,, just keep on and show your 8D personality more!! Hope you find a Boyfriend soon❤️❤️❤️ Happy Birthday, unnie 💝💝

58. Dy

Name:Dy
    Country: Indonesia
    Message: Watermelons, Ppong-ppong, CORN, and….. maybe BOYFRIEND? ^^ ask and it will be yours. You can get away with almost anything in your birthday. Happy Birthday to the MOST BEAUTIFUL , ADORABLE, WONDERFUL, AWESOME, AND SUPER CUTE & FUNNY My Bommie Unnie. I wish the best of best comes to you. Selamat Ulang Tahun.

59. Serena

Name: Serena
    Country: Singapore
    Message: Hi my love Bom~ Finally it’s your birthday everybody has been waiting for! I am just so excited and always thankful to you and also 2ne1.Park Bom is my life and you make me smile whenever I just say your name, watch your videos, see your pictures and most of all the moment you shine on stage!!!! I hope you continue being a singer and always love you!!!! Happy Birthday and THANK YOU!!

60. Ferny ✰ Y☮L☮ (@i_am_ferny)

Name: Ferny
    Country: Thailand
    Message: For me, “Park Bom is Sister Next Door”, the big sister who always be my inspiratio, always be be my idol, always be my dream. You are so adorable, lovely, and super talented! i just want you to know that your voice makes me (and also your fans) happy. Your voice cheers me up when i feeling down. And now i want to cheer you up too! Happy birthday to you my BOMMIE! I WISH YOU H.A.PP.Y ❤ 。◕‿◕。 ฉันรักคุณ

61. Nigar

Name: Nigar
    Country: Azerbaijan
    Message: Happy Birthday my Sunshine Bommie. I am really thankful that God made you main vocal of 2NE1, because your presence makes me HAPPY. I really hope you will be happy and will find the Mr.Right))) This year all your fans waiting a solo album from you and I know that you wat it, too. I wish this will come true and we will enjoy your solo song. Hope 2NE1world tour will continue successfully and you will enjoy every moment of it. (P.S come to London, please) Be strong, Keep smilin and continue being Awesome!!! Bombshells are behind you. I love you..many kisses and hugs

62. Steph

Name: Steph
    Country: Philippines
    Message: Happy Birthday Bom unnie!! I wish you all the happiness & success in the world! I wish you a healthy and a long long long long life as well. I can’t wait to see you this May! I love you my beautiful corn queen! Thank you for always making me happy every time I hear your beautiful voice. Happy Birthday Park Bom!! 🙂 PARK BOM JJANG!!!! PARK BOM JJANG!!!! ♡

63. jessica_4th

Name : Jessica
    Country : Indonesia

Message : Happy Birthday Bommie unnie. Wish you all the best. Hope you will find your prince charming. (although i think you already have one ). One again happy birthday Bommie unnie.
    p.s waiting for your solo album

64. Syifa

Name : Syifa Purnamasari
    Country : Indonesia

Bom unni, happy birthday!! And thank you for have been born into this world, always giving me the happiness everytime I see you smile. Despite what others say to you, keep your chin up because we’ll always beside you ^^ I love you to the outside of Milky Way and back

65. Bethel Joy Baguio

Name: Bethel Joy Baguio
    Country: Philippines

Bommie unnie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WOW. 31 Years old yet it’s not obvious that you are already in 30’s. Unnie, take care of your health, no matter what those people say, BLACKJACKS are right behind you, we’ll be fighting for you and for the other 3 girls.
    We love you unnie, stay smiling, smart and glowing. <33

SOLO ALBUM. SOLO ALBUM. SOLO ALBUM XD

66. Jasmine

Name : Salfa Jasmine
    Country : Indonesia
    Message : Happy birthday bom unnie! Stay beautiful,stay goddess,stay healthy,stay humble,stay dorky,and most important is stay with 2NE1 and us,blackjacks! We love you and even more!

67. Nicky

Name: Nicky

Country: Thailand

Message: My dearest Park Bom unnie, Happy Birthday!! I wish you all the best in the world, unnie!! Always be happy and healthy ❤ Know that you are loved from around the world. ^^ I'll always support you. So go for anything you want to achieve. You can do it!! Love you, xoxo

68. zul

Name:Zul
    Country:Malaysia

Message:First of all,let’s congratulate you for all your hardwork! Despite that all the hate was thrown to you,you’re still standing right on top with confidence,you’re strong and brave! I can see that you are really charismatic when it comes to stage performance,always trying your best to impress the fans. And you know what ? you did it everytime!! we’re really happy for you! keep it up as we will always support you from behind!! lastly,happy birthday Bommie,may god bless you always.. ❤

69. colourbread

Name : WeiLing
    Age:16
    country : singapore
    Message : hellooo bom unnie , to the lovely bom that has always been my inspiration , happy birthday !!! May your dreams come true and always stay healthy and pretty as your are now.

70. Bianca

Name: Monica Bianca Dalisay
    Country: Philippines

SAENGIL CHUKAHAMNIDA BOMMIE UNNIE!! I am still in awe that you will turning 31 this year, you look younger than most women in your age! You look even younger than me T______T LOLOLOL!! I am so happy that you are my bias in 2NE!. Your endearing aura gives me life and your excellent talent in singing gives me the good chills running down my spine. Your funny quirks leaves a permanent smile on my face. Most of all, your inner beauty radiates and gives me so much positive vibes. In my eyes, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. Don’t listen to what the haters will say about your appearance because it is your face and you can do anything as please about it :D. Anyways, I hope that you can release your solo album and I hope you get to find a boyfriend already!!! Hahahahaha I wish you good health, much successful career & I pray that God will bless you with good friends whom you can sincerely trust. HWAITING ON YOUR NEW ALBUM UNNIE!!!!! SARANGHE UNNIE WITH ALL MY HEART!! *mwaaaaaaaaaaaah!*

P.S. I know a place where there are corn farms. Come with me and I’ll take you there kkkkk

Love,

Bianca

71. Franchesca Dolleton

Name: Franchesca Dolleton

Country: Philippines

샌기 츄칸함니다~~~ 솔러 I tried doing hangul. I hope this worked. Happy Birthday to the one and only Lady Spring and 2ne1’s powerful vocal Park Bom. Your powerful voice is a one of a kind, Thank You for an awesome comeback! There is really that great uniqueness in all members of 2ne1 and that is one of the thousand reasons Im a blackjack there is that so called ”2ne1 style” that no other group can have. I wish you for you to reach greater heights. I will forever support you and 2ne1. Pure Blackjack~! Fighting Fighting! Saranghaeyo! Have a nice Bombshell Birthday! XOXO, 체스카

72. Paulina Laskowska (@_Paulina_L)

Name: Paulina
    Age: 19
    Country: Poland
    Message: Happy Birthday Bom! ^^ I want you to know that you’re my happiness. When I heard your song “You and I” for the first time, I fell in love with you Unnie! Every day on my way to work I listen to your beautiful voice and then I forget about the problems. I wish you health and happiness! May your dreams come true! I hope that your beautiful smile will never disappear. Blackjacks from Poland love you, remember about it!!!

P.S. I love watermelon too! ;D

73. chrysa

Name: Chrysa
    Country: Greece
    Message: Park Bom is my strenth. No matter what others says, she always smile for fans. Even if the world is cruel with her she still try her best! This is my motivation to not give up…thank you Bommie! ❤
    Happy birthday Bommie blackjacks we'll be there for you! ❤

74. Lalita

Name : Lalita
    Country : Indonesia
    Message : Happy Birthday our lovely corn princess! May all your dreams become reality. But even more than that, may it bring you loads of true love and friendship. As a fan, I wish nothing but the best for you *sing like adele*. Pssst, you can eat as many breads as you want, I promise you I won’t tell Hwangssabu!